What are working on in Third Grade?
Art- Inner City Arts- Still Life and Animation.
Math- Multiplication and division, factors 1-12, Solving Two word problems.
Writing-Pen Pal letters, Starting our Unit on Narrative Writing, Setting Up Writing Journals.
Social Studies-We have read and studied the Preamble to the US constitution. We are starting our Project Based Learning assignment. Students will be selecting a fictional character that will run for president. Students will explore the campaign system and they will write a platform for their character. Students will work with their parents to create posters, collect 2016 Election news clipping and write a paragraph in the voice of their character.
Room 24 Homework
1. Math Sprint
2. Video Challenge-Multiply by 7s: Due 3/30/17
3. Go to Kidblog-Show your parents our Video Challenge:
Multiplying by 6s
1. Math Worksheet pp. 87-88
2. Reader's Workshop: Read your Leveled Book
3. Pixar Exhibit Field Trip: Tell your Parents
4. Video Challenge: Due Tomorrow
1. Math Worksheet p. 86
2. Parent Pixar Letter
3. Video Challenge: Due Friday
NASA Engineering Project